GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
- It used to, but on September 29 (the Sorrow's Furnace update) exhaustion was removed from Searing Heat :) --Kenthar 17:18, 13 Oct 2005 (EST)
- Yes, it was promoted from the most useless skill in Fire Magic to one of the most useless skills in Fire Magic :) --Karlos 22:55, 13 Oct 2005 (EST)
Someone jumped the gun and changed the damage range in the description to be 5...35. Its true that in the 3/2 update notes they say its been changed to 5...35, but the actual in game value is 5...29. Those update notes seem to use an attribute level of 12 for the high on some of the skills and 15 for others. :P —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 10:04, 5 March 2006 (CST).
"Use Glyph of Energy to decrease this skill's cost by 20 energy (resulting in 5 net loss)," is incorrect. Casting Glyph of Energy (5 mana) followed by Searing Heat (25-20=5) equals a net loss of 10 mana (5 from glyph, 5 leftover from SH). Should we change the wording a bit? ||Auron of Neon 22:27, 8 June 2006 (CDT)||
- Why bother saying it at all? I mean, Glyph of Energy reduces the cost of everything. Any ele who has it can plainly see what it does. Should we also add "Use Fire Attunement to reduce this skill's energy cost" or "Use Mantra of Resolve to prevent interrupts while casting this spell"? — 130.58 (talk) (00:28, 9 June 2006 (CDT))
- The wiki moves in circles. This discussion was once had regarding glyph of elemental power. --188.8.131.52 01:25, 9 June 2006 (CDT)
there is one use for it you can use it with meteor shower in fort aspenwood to beat the npcs in no time other then that its barely passing useless in effectiveness.
Might be worth using if the buff stays, as it's nearby range. Tycn 00:51, 21 January 2007 (CST)
- The white mantle eles in the Sanctum Cay mission throw this at you with great abandon. --Jawn Sno 10:49, 2 February 2007 (CST)