GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
On Town Control[edit source]
Err, I always thought that Deldrimor held Beacon's Perch, but that the mountain passes past it (both Lornar Pass and the one to Kryta) were held by the Stone Summit. Why is this town listed as a Summit stronghold? --130.58 11:46, 20 February 2006 (CST)
- If so, I'd rather like to see this article split into three parts instead of trying to fit three regions into one page. The three location boxes look kind of ugly the way they are now. --MRA 14:01, 2 November 2006 (CST)
- As long as nobody objects, I plan to split the three regions into the articles
- as seperate regions (with location boxes, style & formatting, etc.), leaving here the general description for the Shiverpeak Mountains as well as wikilinks to the more detailed region articles. --MRA 14:37, 20 November 2006 (CST)
Port Sledge control[edit source]
It's description says it is a frequent trading outpost for the dwarves, but the Stone Summit are xenophobic and they don't want to trade with other cultures. So wouldn't that make Port Sledge under Deldrimor control? Marin Bloodbane (Talk) 16:38, 29 May 2007 (CDT)
- yep, not to mention it's directly next to the forge.
In Nightfall, the necromancer henchman named Eve says this line: Corpses stay fresh longer in cold area's. Is this line true?
- Yes afaik, why do people use frideges and freezers? Lord of all tyria 09:57, 11 September 2007 (CDT)