GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Skills confirmed via SoC. --adeyke 01:58, 8 May 2006 (CDT)
Shreader, Rat, Sewer, TMNT?18.104.22.168 10:06, 24 January 2007 (CST)
- He was. Think this user is just confused. But I added the reference in the Trivia section on the article. — Jyro X 11:05, 24 January 2007 (CST)
- Yep, Shredder was the "tin can" leader of the Foot Clan and Splinter was the name of the rat. — Gares 11:27, 24 January 2007 (CST)
Ok just experienced something pretty weird. I was looking to farm Vermin and this elite so I changed my W/R to a W/Mo and took one of the builds on PvX wiki. I killed this boss many times and the Talons didn't drop. Now I've developed another build, this time for W/R, my ORIGINAL profession combination, for Vermin farming and for farming this boss. And what-do-you-know, the Talon's dropped!!! Leeroythefeared 13:45, 28 June 2007 (CDT)
- The random drop system isn't "weird." It's random. ----GD 13:49, 28 June 2007 (CDT)
- WEIRDLY RANDOM! Leeroythefeared 14:45, 28 June 2007 (CDT)
No, just random. Blast
His talons are shitty Piercing damage anyway, who cares? --Gimmethegepgun 16:08, 17 August 2007 (CDT)
- 5 is not very many times. Also, you can't use that icon in your sig. You have to upload it as a new name and redirect it to your userspace --Gimmethegepgun 05:33, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- I went by Lunto Sharpfoot with H/H, and got his green. It's really just a matter of luck/bad luck. --- -- (s)talkpage 05:35, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
ummm just wondering but, if he never uses nine tailed strike, how do you know he has it. or why for that matter
- SoC shows the list of all skills he/she/it has --- -- (s)talkpage 21:50, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
SoC? i never knew what that was. thought it was a program, is it?
nevermind realized after i posted