GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.

Talk:Shroud of Darkness

From GuildWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Does this effect monsters and pets?

does blind render tanks ussless?[edit source]

If blind was used on a tank, then s/he would have a 100% chance to miss, correct?--Patch 08:32, 6 July 2007 (CDT)

If I understand blocking correctly, and the principal for blocking applies to other hexes and effects, then no, it doesn't stack per se. The attacker would have the 50% chance to miss from Shroud. If their random roll saved against that 50% and their attack succeeded, then Blind would take another roll for 90% miss. So technically, they still have something close to.. a 2% chance of hitting. GDSig.JPG 12:53, 7 July 2007 (CDT)
sorry for very late posting, but in fact it's a 50% chance and then a 10% chance,(1 * 0.5 * 0.1) * 100% = 0.05 * 100% = 5% chance to hit (95% fail chance), still its very rare to hit, and for one,it might appear as 100%, and for another 0% chance to fail Da User:Deadfalk/Deadfalk 18:34, March 2, 2010 (UTC)