GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Signet of Shadows
vs. Signet of Toxic Shock[edit source]
So how does this compare to Signet of Toxic Shock? It seems underpowered. Blind is a lot harder to inflict, and it even does less damage, and yet Toxic Shock has 10s less recharge. Sure, this one does has an unconditional damage part, but not really enough to bother. DeepSearch 07:48, 28 November 2006 (CST)
With 15 Deadly Arts and Deadly Paradox on, you can use Entangling Asp and then use toxic shock every 10 seconds with 1/2 second activation and 100 damage, or something like Apply Poison would work too, I guess. --Spark 21:41, 18 December 2006 (CST)
- See [Build:A/E_Signet_Spiker]. DeepSearch 12:44, 20 December 2006 (CST)
I don't get the note about it being good for finishing off runners. Anyone care to explain? --Ufelder 07:57, 24 December 2006 (CST)
- Meh, some nooby wrote that, just get rid of stupid things like that. (already did for this article) Xeon 08:01, 24 December 2006 (CST)
I think the point in the Notes section is just way too DUH. Anyone agree? 126.96.36.199 15:58, 3 February 2007 (CST)
- Like this change better? — 130.58 (talk) 16:05, 3 February 2007 (CST)
- Much better! 188.8.131.52 22:21, 3 February 2007 (CST)
Well, before Nightfall was out there really wasn't any comparison (obviously). This probably needs a bit of a buff, though...I think Blinding Powder is the only Assassin skill that inflicts Blind, correct me if I'm wrong. For Poison, there's...Entangling Asp, Falling Spider, Viper's Defense, others? Yup, this needs a buff. Entropy 22:27, 3 February 2007 (CST)
- Temple Strike. But yes, this does need a buff. Shido 23:26, 3 February 2007 (CST)
Buff please. Should be able to hit 110 (45 unconditional, 65 bonus) at max, lower recharge to 15 or 20. Then it works. LavaEdge324++ 15:55, 7 May 2007 (CDT)
- Agreed. There aren't many assassin skills that can inflict blind on the target to have this Signet useful and none of the blinding assassin skills fall in the Deadly Arts area (they should add a few skills that could blind in the deadly arts area or they should just buff this).
- Umm... 1. you can't use Sneak Attack in PvP, and 2, many Deadly Arts sins in PvP use a staff --Gimmethegepgun 01:46, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
Just wondering, when is this gonna get a LAME tag? 184.108.40.206 02:57, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
- When it doesn't suck. ZULU LOGIC BLOWS YOUR MIND Zulu Inuoe 04:50, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
|This user thinks that this Signet needs a Better Use for Fighting (BUFF).
--Taki Fujiko 23:53, 29 February 2008 (UTC)