GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Signet of Synergy
Even at zero points in motivation, it provides excellent synergy on a Life Bond monk, if you'll excuse the pun :) RolandOfGilead 05:54, 25 September 2006 (CDT)
- Not really, since it only heals you if you're not enchanted. --Kiiron 18:43, 26 September 2006 (CDT)
- I think ANet's intent here is that this skill be used mostly by non-monk primaries, to help the party as a support healer. --Shadow Lord 05:26, 14 October 2006 (CDT)
The acquisition section said "seems to be a base paragon skill available to all paragons." Does this mean you start the game with this unlocked? When you switch secondaries it gives you this for free? --Fyren 05:51, 6 December 2006 (CST)
- It could be tested by someone who just got Nightfall and hasn't completed Primary Training. -- Gordon Ecker 20:01, 1 August 2007 (CDT)
- To the best of my knowledge, this is one of those skills that you start with already unlocked if you're a Primary Paragon, and if you change to a secondary Paragon this is one of those free skills you can unlock by talking to the "expert trainers" in Churrhir Fields. I can definitely say I did not have to buy this from a Skill Trainer... (T/C) 20:09, 1 August 2007 (CDT)
- You can't get into Kamadan without doing Primary Training if I remember correctly --Gimmethegepgun 20:39, 1 August 2007 (CDT)
Should we add Ebon Escape to Related skills? They Both Heal you and the target. Dumazz is 느트트수 13:01, 16 February 2008 (UTC)
- One is a shadow step and a pve skill... But maybe. Personally, I think Signet of Removal would be a more likely related skill. 13:19, 16 February 2008 (UTC)
- Do you mean Empathic Removal? --Shadowcrest 14:39, 16 February 2008 (UTC)
bug*: if you try to use it without anyone selected you get an invulnerbility message.