GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
What kind of Eyes do they drop? --Tetris L 01:21, 8 November 2005 (EST)
- From looking at what links here, Umbral Eyes. I would have guessed Smokey Eyes. :P --Rainith 02:53, 8 November 2005 (EST)
- ALL drops in the fissure are "shady." :) The Skeleton Army, these walkers and the Infernal Wurms drop Umbral stuff. The Shadow Army, the Obsidian Furnace Drakes, the Rock Borer Worms and all plants there drop shadowy/dark stuff (Dark Remains, Shadowy Husk, Shadow Crest, Gloom Seeds)... It's a real shady place. :) --Karlos 09:14, 8 November 2005 (EST)
I think the statement about being the only monk rider is false. What about those word of madnesses? They resemble riders to me.
- Resemblence is only half a reason, Words of madnesses are demons first and foremost --Blue.rellik 07:48, 18 July 2007 (CDT)
- Rephrased, you can breath now Zerris :P. Oh, I have a userbox for you that I need to post on your talk page...--Gigathrash 22:22, 30 June 2007 (CDT)
- Oh, I liked that phrase. Hmm, now I guess I gotta make a userbox commemorating it. - Ayumbhara 01:38, 8 August 2007 (CDT)
2 - Diffiucult???!!![edit source]
How are 2 or these difficult to take down? - I can easily take down 2 of these when i go into FoW with me & 3 heros Tarlok 04:57, 21 September 2007 (CDT)
- Probably because that line was added on 2005, back when strategies were all about taking things down as fast as possible (tank/nuke/heal mentality). Besides, its healing potential is quite high when you factor in monster energy regeneration. --Kale Ironfist 06:46, 21 September 2007 (CDT)
Obsid Shards[edit source]
added 3 times now. Pix or it didn't happen. I've cleared FoW 5 times and not a single Shard from these. I think Progger is quite correct with saying "excuse me, but I don't believe that if these would drop shards the first only dropped after 3 years." (as per history of article). Vote for removal. --- -- (s)talkpage 21:14, 4 August 2008 (UTC)
- agreed. --Shadowcrest 21:18, 4 August 2008 (UTC)