GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Can this guy even use his repeating strike? It requires an off-hand to hit, and it's the only offhand attack he has. HeWhoIsPale 10:08, 23 October 2006 (CDT)
- No, he can't use Repeating Strike. I went and tested it, he never used it. I think there are also several other bosses with the same issue. ~ Discount Bob 13:57, 26 October 2006 (CDT)
Skill Capture[edit source]
yes, tou only need befriending th luxons for entering gyala hatchery, maichang hills is no problem.
Enchantment Stripping Bug?[edit source]
I was trying to solo farm him and his little posse with my heavily reliant enchantment build, then when the 3 Naga reached the end of their little sprint to meet the Rot Wallows, I suddenly lost all of my enchantments and then I died. I tried to do the same thing again but have a bunch of henchmen fight the Rot Wallows and Island Guardians but I still lose my enchantments instantly before I get hit from one of the two Naga Warriors or by Ssaresh.
- Oh I guess I missed that, thanks douchebag!
just killed him whilst vanquishing. Targeted him and it came up with "Lvl30 Tiger" :s Got screenie, if someone wants to see it.
- It's a common bug, happens just about everywhere. —Dr Ishmael 21:51, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
- My bad, I just haven't seen it before. You'd think i'd have seen it in 3 years of playing. xD LessQQmorePewPew 14:01, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, I've probably only seen it 3 or 4 times myself, and I've been playing almost 5 years. Maybe pervasive would be a better way to describe it than common. —Dr Ishmael 15:26, January 15, 2010 (UTC)