GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
I heard somewhere that you can dye this shield. Is that true?
- If it was true, it no longer is - tested 6/10/06.
- As far as I know no green's can be modified in anyway other than being customized --SK 05:11, 17 June 2006 (CDT)
Quoted: " This shield has clipping issues with the Primeval armor set for warriors."
Explain please Tomoko Pink Angel 13:52, 12 January 2007 (CST)
- Probably the spikes go through it somewhere... Shido 17:01, 27 January 2007 (CST)
- Wouldn't that be true of most shields, and not necessarily just this one? If it is, move the note to the Primeval page. (Can't test it myself, as I don't have it.) Zaboomafoo 15:06, 28 January 2007 (CST)
I have two of these, one I bough about 9 months ago, and one that I found. The newest one has a lighter color. Can someone else confirm this? StatMan 00:40, 20 August 2007 (CDT)
- The same is true of a green offhand my alliance buddies were discussing. Sorry for random late response but, I think after the dye-change, some of the greens which are dyed have changed tone. The offhand in question was some bright-pink ele energy storage +15/-1 offhand I believe..-Yellow Monkey (T/C) 21:13, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- I think the new drops of this do have a lighter green color now, like with Zarnas' Wrath (similar color too). Not sure about the offhand tho, Snapjaw's I presume? Jennalee 13:00, 29 December 2007 (UTC)