Talk:Students of Conditions

From GuildWiki
Revision as of 17:58, 9 June 2006 by KhanRKerensky9023@legacy41691933 (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Are they actually called that in the game? Aren't they called by their respective names? --Karlos 12:24, 9 June 2006 (CDT)

They are called "Student of Poison", "Student of Deep Wounds" and so on. I dont think that its necessary to split that. Maybe some redirects. --Khan Reaper Kerensky 12:58, 9 June 2006 (CDT)