GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
--Unzinc 03:48, 20 April 2007 (CDT)
Cleared the area of all monsters.
- When I cleared it it had 135, i'll post a ss if nessecaryEric368 01:28, 22 April 2007 (CDT)
changed the bit on cow like creatures so it reads that there is more than one of them rather than just the one.--Kerotan 04:48, 13 July 2006 (CDT)
Those cow creatures are called Water Buffalos, I had died and when I got ressurected I somehow had it selected, dunno why, unfortunatly I forgot to take a screen shot =/ Jolla Himself 11:31, 30 September 2006 (CDT)
- They were always called that, just the name was hidden — Skuld 03:56, 20 April 2007 (CDT)
- The buffalos can take dmg from a mantids deathly swarm (at least in hard mode) Eric368 01:28, 22 April 2007 (CDT)
- Confirmed, they are called Water Buffalos. Get this: Kyroth Vyzaltar 23:16, 9 February 2008 (UTC)
- They gave me 51 xp in Hard mode, with a four man team, just like the level 22 kappas did.
do you think the buffalo count towards the vanquisher title track?