GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:The Forgotten Ones
the girl n detinys wont speek to me got other 15 ap but cant figure out were to quest get the other
- Dangit, I can't get this quest either Edit: Nevermind, it turns out I already did it Tigress Dragonblade 10:04, 30 August 2007 (CDT)
- Uh, seriously, TRY to talk English, anon1. You sure your character is not Elonian/Canthan born? There seems to be no other possibility for not being able to get it. --22.214.171.124 10:06, 30 August 2007 (CDT)
quest route[edit source]
Re starting from Augury Rock - why direct people to go via the teleporter? It's just as easy to follow the path and bypass the teleporter completely. I don't have an updated map, or I would change it. --126.96.36.199 01:41, 24 March 2006 (CST)
- I agree. With patience and a little luck, you can just follow the path and dodge hydras. With a run skill and balanced stance, you can just plow through. --188.8.131.52 11:39, 24 March 2006 (CST)
I was always under the impression you had to be ascended to get the 15 point quests but the articles requirements list 'none'. I dont have any unascended characters in the desert so i cant test it.
- Nope. Not required for the first 15 attribute point quest (though it is for the second one, given by Vanyi in DF). Ditto in Factions, where you can max out on points long before you become Closer to the Stars. — 130.58 (talk) (19:10, 16 June 2006 (CDT))
hmm you know thats going to make ascending future characters alot easier, thanks--TypoNinja 00:30, 17 June 2006 (CDT)
Just did this quest with a Factions character (E/Me) and got the according skill rewards. In case anyone is interested one might make a page listing possible skills one can get for free from prophesies quest regardless of what campaign one start in (Vertigoinc 22:28, 23 November 2007 (UTC))
- New comments go on bottom. Anyway, any skill quests after LA can be gotten by non-Prophecies characters if I remember correctly. Just you can't get North Shiverpeaks/Ascalon skill quests unless you came from there --Gimmethegepgun 03:23, 24 November 2007 (UTC)