GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Talk:The Path to Glory
Love the walkthrough. :) :) :) --Karlos 16:12, 3 Sep 2005 (EST)
- Hey, do you know how hard it is to count your steps in this game? ;) Seriously tho, this has to be the easiest quest, not to mention 100 XP, in the game. Even the first quest you get when you start the game makes you go further that this one. I can see why noone had bothered to write this up before, if I wasn't so anal and wanted to make sure it was included, I probably wouldn't have bothered either. --Rainith 16:28, 3 Sep 2005 (EST)
No more fight?[edit source]
I just did this quest and it did not lead to a duel as it used to. Just straight to the mission with Rurik. When was this changed? Anyone know? --Karlos 18:55, 9 August 2006 (CDT)
- If I remember correctly, the last Tyrian character I made did not have to PvP. I remember cause I was bummed because I liked to fight level 2 characters when I was level 8 or 9. So it has to be somewhere around 5 months ago. -Gares 19:18, 9 August 2006 (CDT)
- Maybe it was changed with Factions? Or maybe even earlier with the Factions preview when they added the isle of the nameless and the PvP tutorial thing? --126.96.36.199 19:38, 9 August 2006 (CDT)
- I know I haven't gone senile at 25, so maybe there is a condition now, say your character level or something else. -Gares 20:03, 9 August 2006 (CDT)
- For the purposes of documentation, my character was a level 7 (just a hair under 8) Ranger/Elementalist. And I ended up with henchies in the Rurik mission. --Karlos 01:13, 10 August 2006 (CDT)
For the purposes of completeness, you only get the PvP portion if there is at least one other character leaving Pre-searing within the 30 second (or is it 1 minute?) countdown on your screen, or vice versa - you leave within their countdown. RoseOfKali 06:36, 9 March 2009 (UTC)