GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Thrill of Victory
Healing effect[edit source]
Can some non-anonymous user confirm this? --Karlos 08:25, 21 Sep 2005 (EST)
- Healing verified. -PanSola 00:10, 28 February 2006 (CST)
Damage not accurate?[edit source]
Anonymous user 18.104.22.168 posted this: Also, the ingame description of this skill is even further incorrect in that this skill continually does more damage then would be anticipated based off of the numbers given. It regularly hits for 100+ on soft characters in PVP, and even testing against level 5 monsters gives results several points higher then expected.
I suggest you use this skill before deciding if you like or dislike it, as the description is notably innaccurate.
- I just now tested this in the Isle of the Nameless, and it does its listed damage only, exactly as expected--no unexplainable bonus damage. It also does heal if it delivers the killing blow. --Herbal Tea 01:46, 24 February 2006 (CST)
If it heals, then why hasn't anyone put that in the description in the article? Or at least made note of it? I use the skill, but haven't noticed the healing effects firsthand or I would make the change myself. DavimusK 18:55, 5 June 2006 (CDT)
- It used to heal. This was patched, and the skill no longer heals the user. - Greven 20:02, 5 June 2006 (CDT)
More Health?[edit source]
Is this based on your current or total? Also is it % or actual number?-Onlyashadow 11:16, 2 October 2006 (CDT)
- Current, number. --Fyren 12:01, 2 October 2006 (CDT)
need nf & factions trainer[edit source]
This skill needs the factions & NF skill trainer. Xeon 05:16, 11 December 2006 (CST)
It has one...
Bring Back Healing[edit source]
In my opinion, the +healgain bonus should be put back onto this skill. Why? Because of Victorious Sweep...either that, or the healing for Victorious Sweep should only trigger once, not up to three times (+150 health)! It would be nice to have another selfheal option for Warriors anyways, something other than Healing Signet (requires cover defense), Lion's Comfort (needs split attribs for full effectiveness), or things from secondary profession (generally inferior or enchants). (T/C) 01:41, 22 February 2007 (CST)
Also, this skill does only 5 more damage than Soldier's Strike, but Soldier's Strike has no conditions to meet to deal this extra damage, has 4s recharge, and is unblockable if you are under the effects of a shout or chant. Sort of like the difference between Power Attack and Counterattack before Power Attack got a mild buff. StatMan 10:25, 13 July 2007 (CDT)
Beta description[edit source]
"If this blow kills the enemy, you gain 100 health."
- The heal effect was probably left in from that. — Skuld 11:20, 16 March 2007 (CDT)
- I wish it still would Rickyvantof 22:25, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- -Lols at old discription- --Suicidal_SNiper 01:42, 24 June 2008 (UTC)