GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
This is a feature I once piloted to create added value for the login announcements, by giving less experienced players pages that would be useful to read for the upcoming weekends. With Kirbman's weekend calendar, these could be expanded. I don't think any of these tips are strictly wrong, and they're findable via the category system if somebody wants to revive this feature. We have other abandoned projects that would be in more need of deletion than this one. --◄mendel► 16:44, 21 March 2011 (UTC)
- How about it gets moved into a sandbox until it's ready for prime time? Nothing links to this page currently; at the moment, it's an example of an idea for suggesting what a tips project might look like (calling it a project is...generous). — Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 03:33, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
- 4 tips for 50 weekends or so - hey, it's almost 10% completed! :) --◄mendel► 03:44, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
- I didn't know it existed ebfore I got here. I got here with special:random. it just seems comepletely unused and abandoned, which i why I put the tag on it. — Viruzzz 04:02, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
- I agree with Mendel. I'd rather it be updated and added to the login announcement page under like maybe a note. I don't see it being here a reason to delete. I still see it as being a very helpful page, like the farming for Nicholas or any of those other "special" items like Glacial stones, etc. Ariyen 04:42, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
- Ba, I bet it beats Guild Wars II release date, never mind IV :-p Myth 16:23, 4 October 2011 (UTC)