GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Trap skills quick reference
- Can i suggest Trap skills quick reference instead and glyph should be changed as well, that way it reflects the Category:Skill type quick references naming system in place. Xeon 11:25, 23 December 2006 (CST)
- Xeon I love you, your idea just saved me a whole lot of time and effort =) -->Suicidal Tendencie 12:07, 26 May 2008 (UTC)
Trigger Time[edit source]
Valid question on guildwarsguru.com forum - how long does it take for a trap to trigger?126.96.36.199 07:15, 9 February 2007 (CST)
- Unless there's a delay between the time a trap is set and before it's able to be triggered, it looks like about 1s. Activating a trap on top of a foe and then queuing up another skill will have the trap finish triggering a little after the queued skill starts activating. --Fyren 13:46, 11 February 2007 (CST)
Other trap skills[edit source]
Since this is a quick reference wouldn't it be a good idea to add the other trapper skills like trappers focus that directly affect traps and only traps? --188.8.131.52 20:59, 30 May 2007 (CDT)
- No, because QR's are for skills that are of the type specifically.--Darksyde Never Again 20:05, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
should the trap from gw:en be put in this list?
- Not until the game has been released, in fact gw:en skills should not be linked to for any other use other then viewing what they might do. They will be modified or removed and new skills may be added, there is no way to say until they officially release the expansion. Another reason they are not listed is because you can not use them atm, the current skill qr's only have skills that can be equipped to a player from an outpost (excluding special qr's like temporary pve skills and holiday event skills). -- Xeon 11:36, 2 August 2007 (CDT)