GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Talk:Vial of Purified Water
The vial itself does 45 (or 55?) damage if it hits the harbinger, which can be helpful in seeing if the vial hit or not. --Angelo
- You'll know if the vial hit when the harbringer suddenly dies after 10 seconds of throwing it. --8765 23:51, 9 January 2007 (CST)
- It's 50 damage. The Lightbringer title affects flat skill damage. -- Gordon Ecker 23:54, 9 January 2007 (CST)
When trying to activate this skill with Ctrl+Click, skill starts recharge, but do not affects Harbringers — no hex on their HP bar and they're not taking damage, but still gets Conditions.
- We did this mission a few days ago with two guildmates, and we had a similar problem. Sometimes the first vial had no effect, but the second one did. But the article says Vial is a projectile, so it is possible that the first casting (against a moving target) simply missed. --Deadly Lollipop 06:36, 24 April 2007 (CDT)
Damage after invulnerability?[edit source]
"The damage effect takes place before the invulnerability removal effect, so if a Vial of Purified Water is used against a Harbinger of Twilight who is not already hexed with Vial of Purified Water, it will not damage it."
I believe this to be wrong. Doing the mission today (and doing it solo with heroes and henchies, so no one else had the hex) I dealt 50 damage on using the vial.
- I haven't done it in a few weeks, but i always thought it did damage too, maybe my henchies were just synced well with my using. Bob fregman 21:09, 24 July 2007 (CDT)
So, obviously the gist of the "harbinger becomes vulnerable" part is that the harbinger can take damage when hexed with this, and can't when not hexed. However, the wording seems to imply that it actually becomes vulnerable - i.e. has a lower armor level - when under the effect of this. Can this be tested?188.8.131.52 05:31, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
- No, because you can't damage it to see what its armor level is before you use the Vial. --Macros 05:36, 7 April 2009 (UTC)