GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Anyone know where I can capture a warthog in post? I know it is in kryta but none of the explorable area descriptions say if they have warthogs in them. thanks -Only a shadow
- There is sometimes one in the area between the gate of Ascalon City and the gate that leads to The Northlands, it's not always there, though. There are more than one in the Northlands (Across the Wall quest), just take a look around. --Eightyfour-onesevenfive 19:51, 1 March 2006 (CST)
- I think I've seen a warthog just outside The Wilds a few times. -- 20:47, 1 March 2006 (CST)
So no warthogs in Kryta? poo... thanks for the tips
- In Kryta all I have encountered are Lynxes I believe. At least they are the ones I noticed cause when I am farming Ettins, they keep getting zapped by Chain Lightning by mistake and attacking me. :) --Karlos 00:24, 2 March 2006 (CST)
well then i guess someone should change the warthog info since it says wilds and kryta. unless the "prized hog" counts (which it shouldnt since it isnt charm-able) -Only a shadow
I have definetly seen a Warthog in Post-Searing. It's not just a Pre-searing creature. Definetly. Think it was around the Charr, at the Ascalon Foothills. Either that or the Shiverpeaks. Northern Shiverpeaks. - Theo Cobby Moriens
- It says maguuma on the page. Check most explorables in the jungle — Skuld 09:59, 9 January 2007 (CST)
I have seen many warthogs in Kryta. One was in "Gates Of Kryta" (mission) and i also see some on my run to TOA --Uagathy101 00:34, 12 January 2007 (CST)
Plains of Jarin[edit source]
I've never seen a warthog here -- anyone else able to verify this? If so, where in the plains have you seen one? Banaticus 21:02, 28 January 2007 (CST)
- Never mind, there are two NE of the Sunspears Hall. Banaticus 21:44, 28 January 2007 (CST)
Shing Jea[edit source]
Is it even worth mentioning there were warthogs after the festival? They weren't tamable, or for that matter at all interactable.
Finding a warthog.[edit source]
I have found warthogs in most of the maguum jungle missions. There is usualy just one in every mission and they are hard to find.