GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hey, that looks pretty cool. Anyone have a better picture though? Sirocco 15:39, 27 August 2007 (CDT)
That's as close as I can. Anti aliasing, High texures and everything.
- more hammer, less warrior please --Blue.rellik 06:02, 28 August 2007 (CDT)
- I agree. A smaller picture just where you can see most/all of the weapon and the hands holding the weapon. Off-task but is that ascalon armor? It sure looks as if you had wore that all the way from Ascalon city. *dies at the thought* Flechette 06:12, 28 August 2007 (CDT)
Guys, I'm doing my best but it's a hammer. It's upper part is on the same level as the char's head when faced straight ;-) Anyway, I did a new version kinda top down so that only the hammer is shown. In addition, here are some action photos.
Very nice hammer. Arshay Duskbrow 07:46, 28 August 2007 (CDT)
Wicked! Has an angelic feel to it --Yakslappin 12:54, 28 August 2007 (CDT)
- second coolest hammer. Next to the Mursaat Hammer of course-- (T)(C) 12:58, 28 August 2007 (CDT)
- LoL No way! This is heaps cooler! ^_^ Sirocco 16:14, 28 August 2007 (CDT)
- I'd have to say they're about tied. The only reason this one isn't ahead of Mursaat Hammer is because I mistook it for a staff at first glance :/ --Gimmethegepgun 16:17, 28 August 2007 (CDT)
and boy does it take dye well :o126.96.36.199 06:20, 3 September 2007 (CDT)
- Love on first sight here <3 Malice 14:36, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
coolest.... hammer.... ever, nuff said. User:RitmasteR 12:28 pm Feburary 21 2008 (EST)
Black Skin combination[edit source]
I personally think of this as the best Hammer in-game... And I got a golden perfect one, inscribable, req 9, with max stats (added afterwards of course) --Jorre22225 08:45, 7 August 2011 (UTC)
Chrysler Head[edit source]
D'oh. This skin's been out for years and I just realized it's modeled after the radiator caps on 1929 Chryslers (also on the cornerstones of the 31st floor of the Chrysler building 2 3). Really surprised no one's mentioned this; it's a line-for-line replica. Ethigenetic 22:27, 13 April 2012 (UTC)