Description[edit | edit source]
Tannaros is the Punishing henchman available in Guild Halls.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- You may have heard of Norgu, but I was a famous actor in Vabbi long before he ever came around. The last Theatrical Academy awards ceremony was a total farce, if you ask me. It was as if they had forgotten all the amazing plays that I was in. Like Rushing the Tower, or King Slayer. Oh, King Slayer, now that was a play. I played the part of the King Slayer if you were wondering. I've lost my faith in the Academy if they really thought Norgu's play was better.
- Look at these skills; that hack Norgu wouldn't know what to do with them:
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Empathy (PvP)
- Pious Concentration
- Power Drain
- Resurrection Signet
- Signet of Humility
- Visions of Regret (PvP)
- Waste Not, Want Not
Evaluation[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tannaros was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. His skillbar and name were submitted by the player Mala Aurora, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- He wields a Willcrusher Staff.
- He shares his character model with the Guild Registrar in Ascalon City.
- He performs the /shakefist emote.