GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
Founded by exiles from Kryta, this settlement is a common destination for political refugees. Those who find themselves "on the outs" with the current ruling faction in Lion's Arch come here to hide from the political upheaval rampant within the Krytan state. As a result, the haven's inhabitants are a combination of expatriates, agents, spies, and refugees.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
- Henchmen (level 20):
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Kerrsh: The Cipher of Melandru
- Kerrsh: The Cipher of Balthazar
- Kerrsh: The Cipher of Dwayna
- Kerrsh: The Cipher of Grenth
- Kerrsh: The Cipher of Lyssa
- Kerrsh: The Cipher of Kormir
- Kerrsh: The Path to Revelations [Difficulty: Master]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Further Bug Details
- Players will sometimes see an error message that (a) links to Guild Wars support and (b) provides a detailed walkthrough for how to update graphics drivers. Even after following these steps, players will still see the error message or still experience the original symptoms.
- If you have ensured that your drivers are up-to-date yet continue to see this error, try the following: (1) Immediately upon entering Tarnished Haven, minimize Guild Wars. (2) Wait for at least 60 seconds (longer if you typically experience long load times). (3) Restore the program. You should be in Tarnished Haven. (4) Exit the outpost and rezone, to ensure that you can do so without further trouble. If not, repeat. (6) If this doesn't work, contact the graphics card manufacturer and Guild Wars support to resolve this.