GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Those wishing to reach the Mineral Springs must travel through Tasca's Demise first. As with many other places in the Shiverpeaks, Stone Summit Dwarves patrol the region. They set up an ambush for those leaving the safe haven of The Granite Citadel, so adventurers should be wary as they enter here.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Stone Summit can be found scattered throughout the area.
- Avicara (via portal to Mineral Springs)
During Defend Droknar's Forge quest:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 79-107 foes in this area.
- The quest Defend Droknar's Forge significantly lowers the number of enemies to around 66.
- Upon entering from Granite Citadel, the initial open area will appear empty, but four groups of Stone Summit will appear and ambush you as you cross it. You can avoid fighting them by running past quickly. They will not aggro until they converge on the center of the area. If vanquishing, the groups can easily be pulled apart at this point and defeated separately.
- The large group in the center, near the forge, can be difficult to pick apart by pulling, especially after they have been aggroed. Stay on the upper area and try hitting them from above with long-range weapons and spells. In any case, be sure to take out every Dolyak Master first, and do not simply charge into the mob.
- A large number of Avicara Tengu will sometimes spawn behind the portal to Mineral Springs and fight the Stone Summit groups nearby.