GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Teena the Raptor
|Teena the Raptor|
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- I really don't understand why people in other professions seem to wear such flimsy armor. Sure, it looks nice, but if you're going to bring a cane or a rod to a fight, you should at least wear something thicker.
- Not that their armor matters much. They call me "the Raptor" because the bite of my axe cuts through anything:
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Evaluation[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Teena the Raptor was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. Her skillbar and name were submitted by the player Tiny Tina, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- She wields a Deldrimor Axe and a Darkwing Defender.
- She shares her character model with the female Lionguards.
- She performs the /pickme and /sigh emotes.