Location[edit | edit source]
Dialog[edit | edit source]
When spoken to:
- "Each round, one of the Nine Rings will be chosen randomly as the winning ring. The prize is determined by which ring is selected. Corner rings reward 55 festival tickets. Side rings pay out 40 festival tickets. The center ring awards 25 festival tickets. Anyone standing in a ring adjacent to other selected ring wins 15 festival tickets. Rings diagonally positioned to the winning one receive nothing.
- Only 10 festival tickets to play! See to Sunri to purchase you tickets. To play the game, please stand in one of the stone rings. Festival tickets will be taken automatically from you."
During the pause between rounds:
- "Will you be in the lucky ring that pays the princely sum of 55 boardwalk tickets?"
- "Rings adjacent to the winning one pay out 15 boardwalk tickets!"
- "Nine Rings costs a paltry 10 tickets to play! Don't have enough? Play Rings of Fortune instead!"
- "All right, ladies and gentlemen. The game is about to begin! Stand in a ring to play!"
During the rounds:
If there is at least one winner:
If there was no character in the winning circle with 10 or more tickets:
- "Too bad! Maybe next time someone will win the big prize..."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This npc and it's partner, Pan, could allude to the magicians Pen and Teller.