GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Can anyone get this to not show the underline? I'm having no luck with it =( In firefox it shows a blue underline which is messy Skuld 09:01, 17 May 2006 (CDT)
- Actually I prefer that it show the underline, as that shows (at least to me) that it is a link. --Rainith 11:30, 17 May 2006 (CDT)
- Green underline is what I want, mediawiki seems to have some override tho >< Skuld 05:25, 18 May 2006 (CDT)
- Change it then, I don't like the look either =) Skuld 10:27, 18 May 2006 (CDT)
You should be aware that a vote is taking place at GuildWiki_talk:Community_Portal#Green green item wikilinks regarding whether or not this template should be used. --MRA 11:57, 23 June 2006 (CDT)
- I just disabled the template according to vote at . However, I did not remove any inclusions in the articles for now. --MRA 12:46, 14 July 2006 (CDT)
Removing the template[edit source]
Since it is no longer needed I'll start removing the green template from the articles within the next days. I'll add the "(Unique)" tag by hand, just as the "(Elite)" that are already in place. If you object please do so before I start ;) and leave a note on my talk page. I will, however, not remove the template from user or talk pages. --MRA 15:44, 20 July 2006 (CDT)
- I have finished removing the template from the articles and have restored the original functionality of the template. --MRA 16:08, 1 August 2006 (CDT)