GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is resistant to Fire damage, so elementalists should consider bringing another element.
- Statues of this creature exist around Cantha. One such statue is located in Linnok Courtyard outside of the Shing Jea Monastery.
- Temple Guardians don't leave corpses, so don't rely on them for Minion spells.
- Temple Guardians knock players and other creatures down whenever they achieve a critical hit. Anything that prevents critical hits, such as Stone Sheath, Dulled Weapon, or Stoneflesh Aura, will prevent this effect.
- The Temple Guardians' heavy PBAoE spells can quickly overwhelm front line attackers.