GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Temple of the Ages
|Temple of the Ages|
Description[edit | edit source]
From time immemorial the Temple of the Ages has stood in this protected location just inland of the Divinity Coast. The elements have taken their toll on the temple, and even the statues of the gods are now little more than piles of rubble. Still, this sacred place holds a magic that attracts the bold and the adventurous. Some say that the stones themselves will rise up one day and rebuild the temple, and on that day, the gods will once again turn their gaze upon Kryta.
The Temple of the Ages is an ancient temple deep in the heart of Kryta. Worship of the Old Gods of Tyria is still dominant in the temple and it features great monuments erected for each god. While the White Mantle have slowly spread the worship of their Unseen Ones throughout Kryta, they leave the temple alone. It is rumored to have been built before humans even settled in Kryta.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
- The Black Curtain (south)
- The Fissure of Woe (Champion of Balthazar, 1000 gold, only when the world has Favor of the Gods)
- The Underworld (Voice of Grenth, 1000 gold, only when the world has Favor of the Gods)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 15):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Hasrah (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When you travel here, the "/favor" command is automatically used.
- From here, you can gain access to the Underworld and the Fissure of Woe.
- There is a bug here which allows you to get in a small area next to the Statue of Melandru.
- This is the only location in Kryta which allows for a party size of eight. Thus, this area is a popular starting point for Caravan vanquishing or doing difficult quests such as The Titan Source or The Villainy of Galrath, as you start here with 8 party members and can reach the far parts of the Maguuma Jungle or Ascalon with parties of 8 without entering any town or outpost.