GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Temple of the Dredge
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Eliminate the wardens that threaten the Temple of the Dredge.
- See Moleneaux for your reward.
- "It's good to see you again, <name>. We are even worse off than before, though I convinced many to withdraw from contact with the Kurzicks. We had thought to take this ruin as our home, at least for a while, but these creatures called wardens will not give us a moment's peace. And so more of my people die. I really cannot take much more of this, <name>. None of us can. Please destroy the wardens before they destroy our dream of freedom!"
- Accept: "Cheer up, friend. I'll take care of them."
- Reject: "Was it really so bad back in the Shiverpeaks?"
- "You have the thanks of my clan. It is good to know that honorable humans exist in this place."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
It's easiest to travel from House zu Heltzer from where you can find their temple to the south. At the temple you will find a large group of wardens but with care you can get to fight only a few of them. You only need to kill the Warden of Saprophytes to complete the quest.
If you approach this quest directly from Molenaux, you should not hold back from eliminating mobs in the area as the follow-up quest will take place along this route.