GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Ancient Forest
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Kill 3 different forest creatures and return to Scholar Andrej.
- Kill a stone scale kirin.
- Kill a dragon moss.
- Kill a warden.
- See Scholar Andrej for your reward.
- "The ancient forest is a wonder; I could marvel at it for the rest of my days. There is so little that we know about this magnificent place. It's ironic, really.... We Kurzicks spend our entire lives within this forest, and yet most of us never leave the confines of our houses and cathedrals. I myself haven't wandered out there for many a year, the wardens have made it far too dangerous for anyone but the bravest adventurers.
- As a matter of fact, I'm currently conducting research to determine why the wardens of this forest have become so hostile to us, but I'm in desperate need of some samples. Obviously, I'm unprepared for the harsh conditions of the deep forest, but you all look as if you could handle yourselves. If you're willing, I need you to kill and collect samples from a warden, a dragon moss, and a stone scale kirin."
- Accept: "Anything in the name of research."
- Reject: "It's too scary out there."
- When asked about quest: "I had hoped your return meant that you had some samples for me. Remember, you must kill a warden, a dragon moss, and a stone scale kirin."
- "You have collected all three samples! Marvelous! Now I shall be able to finish my research and, hopefully, learn more about the forest and why its wardens have turned against us."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
You do not get a radar arrow for this quest. It is best to have this quest active while doing other quests, eventually you will kill the three types of monsters in the normal course of the game. You can find Wardens and Stone Scale Kirin in Ferndale. You can find Stone Scale Kirin and Dragon Moss in Melandru's Hope. All three can be found in Pongmei Valley.