GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Arid Sea
|The Arid Sea|
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
It features a gigantic statue of a warrior east of the center of the area. From a distance, the statue appears to be erect. When players approach, the mirage disappears, and only the boots remain erect. After that, the torso serves as a bridge between two rock mounds and allows access to the area where Siliss Yassith resides.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- Skyward Reach (north)
- Vulture Drifts (northwest)
- Vulture Drifts (southwest)
- Crystal Overlook, Elona (south, through a portal guarded by a Forgotten Guardian)
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- (26) Sand Wurm
- Enchanted: Northeast, in the Elonian ruins.
- (26) Rock-Eater Scarab
- (26) Dune Burrower
- (26) Jade Scarab
- (26) Sand Giant: Center, east and south.
- (26) Salving Cactus
- (26) Hydra
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Note: None of these bosses have elite skills
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Rare Material Crafter
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the northwestern ruins players can find a bundle item called the Ancient Weapon.
- There is a statue in the southeastern area resembling a female warrior in templar armor; the statue can be seen from the Crystal Overlook in the Desolation.
- Vanquishers must defeat 87-136 foes in this area.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the ruins east of the portal to Vulture Drifts players can be 'teleported' onto the scaffolding for a nice view by walking beneath the broken end of the east facing scaffolding.
- This is the only area in the Crystal Desert that does not include teleporters.