The Arid Sea
|The Arid Sea|
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
It features a gigantic statue of a warrior east of the center of the area. From a distance, the statue appears to be erect. When players approach, the mirage disappears, and only the boots remain erect. After that, the torso serves as a bridge between two rock mounds and allows access to the area where Siliss Yassith resides.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- Skyward Reach (north)
- Vulture Drifts (northwest)
- Vulture Drifts (southwest)
- Crystal Overlook, Elona (south, through a portal guarded by a Forgotten Guardian)
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- (26) Sand Wurm
- Enchanted: Northeast, in the Elonian ruins.
- (26) Rock-Eater Scarab
- (26) Dune Burrower
- (26) Jade Scarab
- (26) Sand Giant: Center, east and south.
- (26) Salving Cactus
- (26) Hydra
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Note: None of these bosses have elite skills
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Rare Material Crafter
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the northwestern ruins players can find a bundle item called the Ancient Weapon.
- There is a statue in the southeastern area resembling a female warrior in templar armor; the statue can be seen from the Crystal Overlook in the Desolation.
- Vanquishers must defeat 87-136 foes in this area.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the ruins east of the portal to Vulture Drifts players can be 'teleported' onto the scaffolding for a nice view by walking beneath the broken end of the east facing scaffolding.
- This is the only area in the Crystal Desert that does not include teleporters.