GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Investigate the arrowhead at the scrying pool.
Obtained from[edit | edit source]
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Experience the final dialogue of the War in Kryta — complete The Battle for Lion's Arch, then travel to the Hall of Monuments where Gwen is told that Lieutenant Thackeray is missing.
Reward[edit | edit source]
Followup[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- An arrowhead lies embedded within the ground. Something about the unique shape of the arrowhead seems familiar, as though you've seen it used somewhere before. The ground shows signs of a conflict that took place here. Perhaps the scrying pool in the Eye of the North can help shed some light on what happened in the past?
- Accept: I'll get to the bottom of this.
- Reject: I'm not interested in the past.
Intermediate dialogue 1[edit | edit source]
Gwen: What's that you've found? Wait...that's one of Keiran's arrowheads! He always used to fashion his own; he said that they worked better that way...
Gwen: If we use that...maybe the scrying pool can show us what happened. I can only hope. But...we may need more. I think I have just the thing.
Gwen: I have one of Keiran's bows. Gods willing, it will be enough. Come and speak with me when you're ready to take it.
Reward dialogue[edit | edit source]
- The scrying pool begins to react as you approach, thoughts of the arrowhead fixed firmly in your mind.