GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Chalice of Corruption
|The Chalice of Corruption|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This effect is placed on characters who accept the quest Drink from the Chalice of Corruption. The quest must be completed before it will be removed by Brother Tosai.
- As long as this effect is active, the players has a yellowish glow on them. This is the same visual effect of disease. However, unlike disease, it persists in towns and outposts.
- Abandoning the quest will remove the effect from the player.
- Although the spell looks active even in a town or outpost, it does not drain health.
- While under this effect, characters will receive the visual effect and health degeneration in PvP matches.