GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Command Post
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Establish a stable base of operations in Kourna.
- Complete "Building the Base: Prisoners of War".
- Complete "Building the Base: The Interrogation".
- Complete "Building the Base: The Meeting".
- See Lonai for your reward.
- "Though we are battered, we are not broken...so long as we have you to lead us! At the back of the Sunspear Sanctuary is an area called the Command Post. This is where you can meet with your squad to discuss battle tactics and strategies. It also links to underground passages to other areas of Kourna so we can move about undetected by Varesh. Dunkoro is waiting in the Command Post. No doubt he has some plans about how we should proceed."
- Accept: "Our own secret hideout? Cool. I'm so there."
- Reject: "Ummm, are there bats? I don't like... you know... caves with bats."
- When asked like quest: "The Command Post is in the back of the Sunspear Sanctuary. Dunkoro is already there planning our next move."
- "Looks like we are doing well, thanks to you. We have enough supplies to last for quite some time now. Sure, we're still out-numbered and, for all intents and purposes, surrounded. But Varesh hasn't found us and we can hold out for as long we need to finish this once and for all."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
This quest has no action itself, rather complete the three listed quests, and this quest is complete.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is safe to abandon this quest. You can obtain it again and your progress will update to reflect the quests you have already completed.