GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Emperor in Peril
Overview[edit | edit source]
- "You must go to Raisu Pavilion at the palace and find the Emperor's Hand. Warn him of the Jade Brotherhood's assassination plot. He will know what to do."
- Accept: "I will relay the information to the Emperor's Hand."
- Reject: "I'm sure the emperor will be fine. He has guards to protect him."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Emperor's Hand)
- "With the emperor distracted by the turmoil caused by this plague, it was only a matter of time before the Jade Brotherhood took direct action against him. Talk to Informant Tahzen. He should have some information for us. We must find out what the Jade Brotherhood is planning."
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Informant Tahzen)
- "The shadows have eyes, and I fear my true identity has been discovered. I will be brief. The one hired to kill the emperor is a foreigner who arrived on a ship called the Siren's Song. Deliver this information swiftly.
- I shall see you in the Mists, my friend."
- "So, they hired an Assassin from across the sea? It seems Informant Tahzen passed this along to you not a moment too soon. He was a brave man and will be missed. I take it from your surprised look that you have not heard? Yes, he was found dead not long ago. Thank you for your service."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Go east from Kaineng Center and enter Raisu Pavilion. Talk to the Emperor's Hand and he will tell you to go talk to Informant Tahzen. Travel south from Kaineng Center through Bukdek Byway to The Marketplace. From there go south-west into Wajjun Bazaar and find Informant Tahzen almost directly south of The Marketplace. After talking to Tahzen, return to Guildmaster Luan in Kaineng City to finish the quest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is no fighting in this quest.