GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Eternal Grove (explorable)
|The Eternal Grove|
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
This is an explorable area entry. For information on the mission outpost The Eternal Grove, see The Eternal Grove (outpost), for information on the mission The Eternal Grove, see The Eternal Grove (mission).
Description[edit | edit source]
The Eternal Grove is an explorable area in the southern area of the Echovald Forest, Cantha continent. It is also a good place to farm greens, since all bosses here drop greens and there are quite a few of them.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 23 (26) Stone Scale Kirin
- 28 (30) Oni
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 28 (30) Tembarr Treefall (Devastating Hammer)
- 24 (30) Jayne Forestlight (Air of Enchantment)
- 28 (30) The Scar Eater (Healing Burst)
- 28 (30) The Time Eater (Echo)
- 28 (30) Wiseroot Shatterstone (Shatterstone)
- 28 (30) Bramble Everthorn (Moebius Strike)
- 28 (30) Flower Spiritgarden (Preservation)
- 27 (30) Spiritroot Mossbeard (Ritual Lord)
Pets[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 223-252 foes in this area.
- This area can be explored during the mission instance. To do so easily, bring at least 1 hero/henchman with self-healing skills, then fight through the Luxon waves as normal until the last Siege Turtle arrives. Kill the rangers that accompany it, but leave the turtle alive (the mission does not progress until all Siege Turtles are dead). Flag the hero/henchman in the area between the turtle and the grove, close enough to draw the turtle's fire, so that it won't kill the Tree Singers. The turtle and hero/henchman will remain in a stalemate while you explore the area at your leisure.
- If you go west from Vasburg Armory near the area where you are in The Eternal Grove (mission), you will see a pile of afflicted corpses left burning to ashes.