GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Final Assault
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Locate Ennis Granitestrider.
- Help Ennis Granitestrider complete his mission inside Sorrow's Furnace.
- See Dwarven Prospector in Grenth's Footprint for your reward.
- 10,000 XP
- "Ennis Granitestrider is looking for ye. He's planning some sort of move against the Stone Summit and he needs yer help. What do ye suppose they're doin' down there in the Furnace? If ye'll come back and tell me what ye find, I'll pay ye what I can... Anyway, ye'd best find Ennis Granitestrider straightaway."
- Accept: "I'm on my way".
- Reject: "I've got other things to do".
- When asked about quest: "Have ye found Ennis yet? I know he's anxious to speak w'ye...".
- "A golem? Ye don't say? Well, I'm glad to hear ye dealt with that menace. Here's fer yer trouble."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Once you lead Ennis inside, he will give you The Forge Heart quest. Completing that quest, will then enable you to claim this quest's reward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After completing this quest, the quest marker will point you back to the Dwarven Prospector you originally received it from, but you can ignore the marker and turn it in to any other prospector for the reward (there is one located just outside of Deldrimor War Camp).