The Hunter's Horn
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Purify the hunter's horn in the healing spring in Regent Valley.
- Go to the fishing village south of the tower in Wizard's Folly and deliver the purified horn to Aidan.
- "A while ago, I was given an old Minotaur horn by a Canthan trader. Out of it, I have fashioned a hunter's horn, which I would like to give to Aidan. I have used all my art to fashion this horn, but the final step is beyond my talents. To fully reach its potential, this horn must be bathed in the water of a healing spring.
- Such a spring is rumored to be located in the south part of Regent Valley. Aidan, last I heard, was visiting the fishing village south of the tower in Wizard's Folly."
- Accept: "Sounds like fun."
- Reject: "This is too much trouble for a horn."
- "What a beautiful horn. You needn't say who made it; I can see Chantalle's workmanship in every graven detail. I can also see that this horn has been purified in some way. Can it be that it was cleansed in a healing spring? Truly, this is the finest hunter's horn I have ever seen. I am deeply grateful for what you have done."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Get the Hunter's horn from the Troubadour in Ashford Village. Head up the road to Wizard's Folly. Go southeast through the east forest until you come upon a river and a fishing village. From the village, head northeast until you get to Regent Valley, then follow the river east to a small pond. The Healing spring is here (hold down the "Alt" key to see it). Click on the healing spring to purify the horn. Once you have the Purified Hunter's Horn and the Quest Log updates, return to the fishing village and find Aidan the ranger slightly southeast of the village.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Longbow of Fortitude in the reward has the look of a Half Moon bow, and is actually a flatbow.