The Hunting of the Charr
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Hunt down Rake Blazeclaw.
- Crush Rake Blazeclaw.
- Bash the Enforcer.
- See Captain Langmar for your reward.
- "Rake Blazeclaw and his minion have fled to Rragar's Menagerie. If we strike now, we can enter the battle on our terms... and our deaths may be slightly less horrifying. Be warned... Blazeclaw's minion is a fearsome beast. It melds into the shadows, appearing in a flash of claws and death. This will not be an easy battle."
- Accept: "Live fast, die young, and take a superpowerful Charr down with you."
- Reject: "Shouldn't we stay out of those dark, scary caves?"
- "At last, we are free of the menace of Rake Blazeclaw and his nightmarish minion. One less leader amongst the Charr is a battle won countless times on the field. Allow me to induct you as an honorary member of our unit. Take this as compensation of your brave deeds. You did good, kid."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
They will be the first group inside Rragar's Menagerie. Rake Blazeclaw is an assassin and The Enforcer is a warrior. They are accompanied by two Charr Flameshielders and two Charr Seekers. They can be pulled away from the others, but despite their intimidating names, they should not pose too much of a problem. It is possible to easily defeat them using the keg station to repeatedly drop kegs in a very short period of time. Once defeated, return to Captain Langmar to claim your reward.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Accept option is reference to the famous James Dean quote, "Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse"
- The quest title may be a reference to "The Hunting of the Snark", a poem by Lewis Carroll, the author of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"