GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Jade Quarry (Kurzick quest)
Overview[edit | edit source]
- "As you know, we Kurzicks make many of our fine instruments, sculptures, and weapons from jade mined from the Jade Sea. This wouldn't be such a problem if not for those barbaric Luxons. They actually have the audacity to claim that the Jade Sea and all its resources are theirs alone. By what right, I ask you? None! None at all. We have begun an operation to recover some jade, and we could use your help.
- Will you travel to the Jade Quarry and lend Kommandant Durheim your assistance?"
- Accept: "I will go to the Jade Quarry."
- Reject: "I'm no miner."
- When asked about quest: "Travel to the Jade Quarry and help us liberate the jade from the Luxons. Seek out Kommandant Durheim when you get there."
- "Count zu Heltzer sent you? Very good, we can use all the help we can get."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Travel southeast through Ferndale to Lutgardis Conservatory, then enter Melandru's Hope and head northeast to the Jade Flats (Kurzick) and finally enter The Jade Quarry (Kurzick) and speak with Kommandant Durheim.