GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Knights Who Say Nian
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Seek out the Knights Who Say Nian in Kinya Province.
- Defeat the Knights Who Say Nian.
- Find the stolen shipment of festival dyes.
- See Johai Sohn for your reward.
- Must be Level 5 (or higher)
- "This is a disaster of epic proportions! My shipment of red dyes has been waylaid. We need them for our decoration to keep the nian at bay. If we do not get them back, things could be... bad.
- I can think of no other group that could be responsible for this except the Knights Who Say Nian! They are a fearsome lot that disrupt our festival each year. They gather at Onghsang Island in Kinya Province, if you are brave enough to seek them out. Will you help me recover my dyes?"
- Accept: "I'll nerf their nefarious plans!"
- Reject: "My constitution is too faint for this!"
- When asked about quest: "About those dyes... you know we are on a deadline, right? Emphasis on "dead.""
- Haef Bei: "Who is it that dares face the Knights Who Say Nian?"
- Pah Pei & Chae Plan: "NIAN!"
- Haef Bei: "Could it be more foolish heroes trying to save their festival? Look, the thing is we're putting an end to it this year. That's just the way it is."
- Pah Pei: "Why are we still talking? Come on, let's just go already. Let's roll these guys!"
- Chae Plan: "These plebeians are no match for us. They have no dignity!"
- Haef Bei: "Well, it's not like anyone is a match for us, right? I'm just saying.... Let's just get this over with."
- "You have averted a crisis bigger than you know, my friend. Now that I have these dyes back, I can paint the town red. And when I say that, I mean it strictly in a work-related manner."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Start from Ran Musu Gardens if you can, and head towards Onghsang Island which is located not very far to the west. As you approach the "knights", they are non-hostile until after completing their short dialogue sequence, then they will turn hostile and start attacking the party. You can use this time to position your team member strategically around them to attack from all sides.
Once they are defeated, you can open the nearby chest called "Festival Dyes" to retrieve the stolen dyes. Return them to Johai Sohn to claim your reward.