GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Madness of Prophecy
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Find Hanbahd the Anchorite in the Mirror of Lyss.
- Protect Hanbahd the Anchorite from the attacking Margonites.
- Hanbahd has fled to the Halls of Chokhin. Locate him, and find out what he knows about the ancient temple site.
- "According to legend, there was a temple to the north that held great secrets. We do know that before the temple was leveled, a Monk in a fit of religious ecstasy stole scriptures and escaped. If we knew the resting place of that Monk, we could possess the knowledge of those scriptures!
- Some years back, one of our ranks, Hanbahd, left us to study on his own. He fancies himself a prophet, but I say he's a loony. Either way, we need to find him. I hear he may have traveled a bit to the south to the Mirror of Lyss."
- Accept: "Those scriptures could provide great insight. I will help you."
- Reject: "Find someone else to go on your vision quest."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Hanbahd the Anchorite: "They're trying to touch me! Make them go away and then, maybe, we'll talk."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Hanbahd the Anchorite: "No time to talk! I must leave before more beasts come after me! You can find me in the Halls of Chokhin."
- "Those beasts thought they could intimidate me into talking. Wrong they were! Only those are who worthy might bask in the glory of His touch. And I will protect His secrets to the death! His scriptures bring enlightenment; are you worth of such? The resting place of the Lost Scriptures is holy ground and I will not let it be defiled by anyone. If Tahlkora can trust you, then I can as well. Again, I ask you, are you ready to embrace the gift of knowledge?"
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Hanbahd can be found in the Mirror of Lyss, closest to The Kodash Bazaar. When you get close to him, he will become an ally and be attacked by a Margonite while you are still out of range. He might need some healing as you approach him. Several subsequent waves of 2-4 Margonites will attack him.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Hanbahd dies, you must abandon the quest and obtain it from Kachok again. This appears to be a bug as the quest does not reset even if you rezone and then manage to save Hanbahd.
- Consider doing with The Search for Survivors to use the four Vabbi Guards and the Vabbi Guard Captain to help protect Hanbahd the Anchorite.