GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Find the Basket of Apples. Take it to Mary Malone.
- "Ah, I'm so glad you happened along. Could you help me, please? I was out here picking apples... I'd almost filled my basket when the spiders... ugh, they were everywhere! It must have been the scent of the apples that attracted them. Anyway, I dropped my basket and ran! What else could I do? But I won't get any wages for today if I don't get that basket back. Can you go into the orchard and get my basket for me? Those spiders won't give you any trouble, I'll warrant."
- Accept: "Sure, miss. No problem at all."
- Reject: "I'm sorry, I really don't like spiders."
- "Thank you so much! You're so kind to help me. I don't know what I would have done."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Head south from Fort Ranik until you see a road to the east. Head down that road to the basket of apples. There will be several groups of River Skale and Giant Needle Spiders on the path that you'll need to dispatch.
The basket of apples is a special "two handed" bundle item. While you hold the basket, you cannot use any weapons, you lose the benefit of any shields or focus items, and your rate of movement is slightly reduced. You are able to use any skills you possess as long as they do not require the use of your weapons, but you need to drop the bundle before you can engage in melee combat.
When you pick up the basket some new groups of spiders will spawn between you and Mary. You need to fight those groups or run past them with your reduced movement speed. Return the basket to Mary for your reward.