GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Rampaging Yetis (2006)
|This article is about the Rampaging Yetis quest in 2006. For the quest since 2007, see The Rampaging Yetis.|
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Find Imperial Guard Musashi in Kinya Province.
- Stop the rampaging Yetis before they can cause any further harm to the village. 5...0 of 5 rampaging Yetis remaining.
- Travel to the Yeti in Tomaat Pass and uncover what agitated them.
- Destroy the creature inside the Yeti Cave.
- See Imperial Guard Hanso for your reward.
- "It's good you're here, <name>. We've received reports of Yeti aggression in Kinya Province. Something has driven them berserk and they've left their caves to attack a nearby settlement. I have assigned Imperial Guard Musashi to investigate the matter. Travel to Kinya Province and help her get to the bottom of this."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Imperial Guard Musashi)
- "Hanso sent you? You're just in time. There's no way I could handle these wooly buggers on my own; they've gone looney and attacked the locals in a rage! We must move quickly and put an end to this before more are lost."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Imperial Guard Musashi: "Phew, that's all of them. Now to investigate the cave in Tomaat Pass. Something is causing these beasts to rampage and it's time we found out what."
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- Imperial Guard Musashi: "That hideous creature has taken control of the Yeti cave and stirred up the owners like a hornet nest. No wonder those shaggy oafs are on a rampage. We must destroy it!"
Imperial Dialogue 4
- Imperial Guard Musashi: "That abomination was definitely not of this region. With it gone, the Yeti cave is safe for those knuckle-dragging primates to move back in. Perhaps they'll stay away from the village with order restored"
- Imperial Guard Musashi: "We must report our discovery to Hanso immediately. He must know about our findings."
- "A creature invaded the cave and drove the Yetis mad? Strange. Let's hope this is an isolated situation. Oh, who am I kidding? It never is!"
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Start from Ran Musu Gardens and head south until you meet Musashi. The settlement will be a little further south. There will be three Red Yetis and two Mountain Yetis and each can be taken out separately.
After clearing the village, go back up north to the Yeti Cave. There you will find a Lesser Grasp by itself. Defeat it and return to Hanso for your reward.