GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Royal Papers
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Retrieve the Royal Scribe's Papers from the Tengu in Stingray Strand.
- Return the Royal Scribe's Papers to Watchman Arad in Fishermen's Haven.
- 750 XP
- "With the true nature of the White Mantle revealed, it is time to restore the Royal Family of Kryta to power. Unfortunately, the Royal family was largely destroyed during the Charr invasion, and those who survived fled across the sea. The royals, however, were known for their... err... indiscretions, and it is likely that there are a few with royal blood in their veins who still live in Kryta. I had arranged for papers from the royal scribe to be brought to me that I might examine them and find a legitimate successor to the throne, but the caravan I sent for was plundered by the Tengu in Stingray Strand and the chest containing the papers was carried off.
- Will you retrieve the royal scribe's papers for me?"
- Accept: "I'll recover the papers."
- Reject: "Sounds like a Krytan problem."
- "You retrieved the papers! Good work. I'll start examining these immediately."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Although this quest is acquired in Fishermen's Haven, it is actually closer (and easier) to depart north from Sanctum Cay and travel southwest, away from the water, and then north-west, following the narrow ravine. There is a decent sized group of Fire Imps that wander this path, but they are not too difficult to overcome. The ravine allows access to an open plains area, where there are numerous roaming groups of Caromi Tengu. The group you are interested in will be clearly indicated on the map. Wipe them out, open the (unlocked) chest, grab the Royal Scribe's Papers, and return them to Watchman Arad.