GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Ruptured Heart
|The Ruptured Heart|
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Ruptured Heart is an explorable area in The Desolation. It is centered around a large crater, which itself is centered around The Mouth of Torment. The crater is thick with enemies, especially servants of Abaddon, such as Margonites and Graven Monoliths. Above the rim of the crater, the enemies are further between, and most of them are Undead and the wildlife of the region. In fact, outside of the depression, this area is typical of the region in every way save for the near-absence of sulphurous sand. The crater and the area to the Northwest of it are stone, while the rest may be traversed in a Junundu.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Center: The Mouth of Torment (two entrances)
- South: Ruins of Morah (outpost)
- Northeast: Poisoned Outcrops
- East: The Shattered Ravines
- West: Crystal Overlook
- Southwest: The Alkali Pan
Note: Paths leading outside of the circular center area are blocked until Ruins of Morah is completed.
Shrines & Blessings[edit | edit source]
- Southwest (The Mouth of Torment): Statue of Balthazar, Ghostly Priest, Margonite Battle (Lightbringer)
- South (Ruins of Morah): Statue of Dwayna, Ghostly Priest, Monolith Hunt (Lightbringer)
- Northeast (Poisoned Outcrops): Statue of Melandru, Ghostly Scout, Undead Hunt (Sunspear)
- Northwest: Statue of Dwayna, Ghostly Scout (observed on Hard Mode)
- Center-north (The Mouth of Torment): Statue of Lyssa, Ghostly Scout, Undead Hunt
- East (The Shattered Ravines): Statue of Grenth , Ghostly Scout, Undead Hunt (Sunspear)
- West (Crystal Overlook): Statue of Grenth, Ghostly Scout, Giant Hunt (observed on Hard Mode)
- South-west (The Alkali Pan): Statue of Melandru, Ghostly Scout, Giant Hunt (observed on Hard Mode)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Torment creatures
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 28 Rendabi Deatheater (Scavenger's Focus) (Giant)
- 28 Hamlen the Fallen (Signet of Judgment) (Awakened)
- 28 Rebirther Jirath (Corrupt Enchantment) (Margonite) (During the quest A Tasty Morsel)
- 28 Rual, Stealer of Hope (Energy Drain) (Margonite)
- 28 Tureksin the Delegator ("The Power Is Yours!") (Margonite)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a buried treasure at the northern part of the map. You'll need a Junundu to get to it.
- Vanquishers must defeat 236-243 foes in this area.