GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Shattered Ravines
|The Shattered Ravines|
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Shattered Ravines are filled with ravines from which it gets its name. The ravines divide the area in parts and are filled with the Sulfurous Haze, which forces players to use Junundu to traverse through much of the map. Because of this, most of the enemies can be killed with ease while in Junundu.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Lair of the Forgotten (north)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- God's statue
- North: Statue of Grenth (Giant Hunt)
- Northeast: Statue of Lyssa (Undead Hunt)
- Farthest east: Statue of Melandru (Insect Hunt)
- Central east: Statue of Balthazar (Insect Hunt)
- South: Statue of Lyssa (Margonite Battle)
- Southwest: Statue of Melandru (Undead Hunt)
- Central west: Statue of Dwayna (Margonite Battle)
- Northwest: Statue of Balthazar (Undead Hunt)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Torment creatures:
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Primeval King Jahnus:
- Curator Ruras: Wayward Guide
- Kane: Getting Even
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 282-390 foes in this area.
- The quest Getting Even will spawn additional foes.
- If you enter this area from Joko's Domain you may instantly appear in the aggro circle of a patrol of Margonites, so beware.
- There are 3 ranger bosses in this area; rangers should bring 3 Signets of Capture to get all 3 at once.
- The additional margonite scouts that spawn during the quest Getting Even do count towards the bounty.