GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Shrine of Maat
|This article is about the Shrine of Maat quest since 2007. For the 2006 quest, see The Shrine of Maat (2006). For the actual shrine, see Shrine of Maat.|
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Meet Imperial Guard Musashi in Sunqua Vale.
- Travel to the Shrine of Maat and investigate the massacre.
- Destroy the creature infesting the Shrine of Maat.
- Speak to Brother Sitai and learn what occurred at the Shrine of Maat.
- See Imperial Guard Hanso for your reward.
- That last reenactment wasn't too bad, but I think we can do better folks. I want more energy and more emotion this time. Okay, you ready, <name>? *Ahem* I've bad news. We found the ravaged remains of a monk just outside of the village. So little of his body remained it is through the sheer will of the Gods he made it this far. On his person was a letter... a desperate cry for help. "The Shrine of Maat has fallen," it said. Meet Musashi in Sunqua Vale and accompany her on this mission."
- Accept: "I can see it now... my name in lights!"
- Reject: "Sorry, I'm destined for greater roles."
- When asked about quest: "Travel to Sunqua Vale and meet Imperial Guard Musashi. Proceed to the Shrine of Maat and investigate the matter."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Imperial Guard Mushasha)
- "I saw the remains of that monk. What a grisly sight. We'd better get to the shrine quickly, for I fear the longer we delay the more carnage will result."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Canthan Peasant: "In the name of the gods, run for your lives!"
- Canthan Peasant: "It ate them. It ate them whole!"
- Canthan Peasant: "Flee you fools, it's coming!"
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- Brother Sitia: "You saved me from that thing! I pray you are blessed for the rest of your days. Thank you! (Ha! I'm a natural at this stuff! I hear the famous Norgu is holding auditions for a travelling production of "Norgu's Nightfall." Maybe I should audition...)"
Intermediate Dialogue 4 (Brother Sitai)
- "It emerged from the darkness and tore apart anyone in its way. It was horrible! A lucky few managed to escape, but the others...I can't escape the hideous images that scar my memory. (Hmm...do you think I should cry when I say that?)"
- "You found another of those nightmarish creatures? And so close to the Monastery? *Gasp* I must inform the emperor. With all the guests of the summer festival here we can't let the situation get out of control. (Okay, that's a wrap folks!)"