GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
The Sickened Village
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Find and cure 3 sickened villagers. You have 3 sickened villagers remaining.
- See Headmaster Amara for your reward.
- Headmaster Amara: "Citizens of Cantha become more and more concerned about the sickness in Kaitan Village. They fear that it may soon spread to other nearby villages. It has been many years since we have seen this degree of panic among so many citizens at one. I fear the panic will cause as much destruction as the plague.
- "I need you to travel to Kaitan Village, in Panjiang Peninsula. Use your skill to remove any Conditions the sickened villagers may be suffering from."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Fawn: "Look! Someone comes from beyond the wall!"
- Kin: "Do not let them in. They will only become sick like we are."
- Jia: "Perhaps they have come to cure us of this plague?"
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Jia:"A cure for the sickness? Can it be? Yes, look! I am myself once more!"
- Fawn: "I've been cured! This visitors truly have the power to cleanse us of sickness!"
- Kin: "I've been healed by the power of the light!"
- Headmaster Amara: "You have shown great courage today, <name>. Many before you have turned down this task for fear of contracting the sickness themselves.
- "Unfortunately, I have just learned that we have a far worse plague on our hands than that afflicting the citizens of Kaitan Village ... one, that I fear will not be as easily cured. Nevertheless, you have done fine work today, and I am certain the gods will smile upon you for your deeds.
- "Do not forget to speak with Master Togo again now that you have completed your advanced training."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After leaving Tsumei Village head south through Kaitan Village until you find the three sickened villagers, Fawn, Kin and Jia, standing close together. Make sure that you bring some condition removal skill like Mend Ailment or Draw Conditions with you. Remove the conditions from all three villagers and you may return to Headmaster Amara for your reward.