GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Stone of the Elements
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Travel to Kupah Beach in Kinya Province.
- Place the Stone of the Elements on the stone pedestal.
- See Headmaster Vhang for your reward.
- "So, you win a few duels and kill a few monsters and you think you have what it takes to be an Elementalist. Well, then, I have a task for you...a simple thing to be sure. Take this Stone of the Elements to Kupah Beach in Kinya Province. There you will find a stone pedestal. Place the Stone of the Elements upon the stone pedestal, and then return to me. It sounds straightforward, does it not? Just remember that the destination is often less important than the journey"
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Head to Kinya Province and simply follow the arrow to the northern beach. Along the way, you will be periodically attacked by Ronsu and Kai Ying alternately. They disappear when you have weakened them. When you reach the stone pedestal, both of them will appear together and you must defeat them both to complete the quest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ronsu and Kai Ying will continue to spawn periodically to attack you even after you have completed the quest, until you leave the area.
- Ronsu and Kai Ying do not spawn if you have the festival quest The Rampaging Yetis active.