GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Supremacy of Air
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Follow the road up to the wizard tower. Destroy the Tower Golem.
- See Elementalist Aziure for your reward.
- 250 XP
- "Elementalist Aziure has been squandering her time with overly complicated magic rituals. I've been trying to tell her forever that magic isn't about subtle trickery. A bolt of lightning that sears your enemy's flesh. That's magic. A flash of magic that shocks your foe and blinds him too. That's magic.
- You can help me prove it. There's a brute of a creature called the Tower Golem up the road near the big tower. I'll give you a few spells that will help you fight it. I'd like you to destroy the golem and then let Aziure know."
- Accept: "Sounds like fun."
- Reject: "This doesn't sound like a good idea."
- "So, you destroyed the Tower Golem, did you? Doing so was no mean feat and shows you have real promise. Nevertheless, I should warn you Ralena teaches a branch of magic that appeals to the reckless and the brash. As you mature as an Elementalist, I think you will find that there is a great deal of value to broadening your magical horizons."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Ralena Stormbringer gives you two Air Magic skills because she wishes to prove their supremacy to Elementalist Aziure:
Go to the wizard's tower and you will see the Tower Golem walking in a circle from the north exit of the tower to the east exit. Kill the Tower Golem, then speak to Aziure for your reward.